Lithicore is a new US based battery manufacturer in Houston, Texas. Their 18650 batteries are specifically designed and intended for use in vaping. Lithicore certifies their battery ratings to be true and accurate. With vaping being the main consideration in the design, these batteries offer superior quality and performance over other brands.
Lithicore is also one of the few US based battery manufacturers that offers a certificate of liability in the case of battery failure, and each battery comes packaged in a plastic case for added security.
- 3000 mAh capacity
- 20A continuous discharge
- 35A pulse discharge
PURCHASE AND USE OF LITHIUM BATTERIES REQUIRE ADVANCED BATTERY SAFETY KNOWLEDGE. Lithium batteries can be dangerous to an inexperienced user. If you are interested in advanced vaping, there is a plethora of information on the internet about proper use and precautions. You are strongly urged to fully educate yourself on high power vaping devices before attempting to try them yourself. Lithium batteries can be safe if used correctly so do your research. By purchasing this item you are signifying the you fully understand our policies and all Li-ion battery safety precautions including but not limited to the following.
LITHIUM BATTERIES ARE SOLD AS-IS WITH NO WARRANTY. Blackhat does not assume any liability for accidents associated with their use. No express or implied guarantee of compatibility with any device can be made. These cells are only manufactured and sold for the intended use with devices conatining proper protection circuitry and UL certification. Due to the consumable nature of this item, ALL SALES ARE FINAL. CONTACT US if you have any questions.
DISPOSE OF / RECYCLE PROPERLY. Local regulations and laws pertaining to the recycling and disposal of lithium ion batteries vary so please consult your local jurisdiction regarding appropriate disposal. Many retail stores including ours offer free recycling of rechargeable batteries. Visit CALL2RECYCLE to find a drop-off location in your area.
MISUSED OR MISHANDLED BATTERIES MAY EXPLODE OR BURN CAUSING FIRE, DAMAGE, INJURY OR DEATH.
- NEVER use if wrapper or insulator is damaged or torn.
- NEVER use if scratched, dented, damaged, rusted or worn in any way.
- NEVER store loose or in a pocket, purse, etc. or other receptacle containing other objects, especially metal.
EXPOSED POSITIVE CONTACT OR DAMAGED WRAPPER, CASING OR CONTACTS IS EXTREMELY DANGEROUS. PLEASE DO NOT USE THE BATTERY AND CAREFULLY TRANSPORT IN A PLASTIC CASE TO THE CLOSEST BATTERY RECYCLING LOCATION OR OUR STORE.
- NEVER store your li-ion batteries fully charged for an extended period of time (week or more).
- NEVER short circuit (connect negative to positive with metal).
- NEVER modify, disassemble, puncture, cut, crush, dent, bang, drop or handle with excessive force.
- NEVER use excessive force on the battery to install or insert into charger or device.
- NEVER leave batteries charging unattended.
- NEVER charge or discharge with battery charger that is not made for Li-ion batteries.
- NEVER charge battery to 4.3V or above.
- NEVER overcharge or over-discharge
- NEVER completely discharge batteries (below 3V under load or 3.5V unloaded).
- NEVER discharge above manufacturers specified current limit. Refer to device manual and use Ohms law to verify.
- NEVER mix and match old and new, used and unused or various brand and model.
- NEVER use with a device that is not intended for use this specific Li-ion battery at voltages between 3.6V - 4.2V.
- NEVER use if it is warm to the touch. Discontinue use if it becomes warm.
- NEVER heat, burn, incinerate, weld, braze or solder.
- NEVER expose to high or low temperatures above 120˚F (50˚C) or below 45˚F (7˚C).
- NEVER leave in a vehicle, container or areas exposed to sunlight.
- NEVER expose to liquids or moist / humid environments.
- NEVER throw in trash or in a receptacle / container containing other objects, especially metal.
- ALWAYS use care when inserting into device or charger so as to not damage protective wrapper.
- ALWAYS keep, store and transport in a protective plastic case intended for this specific battery.
- ALWAYS store in a cool and dry place at approximately 3.6V - 3.7V.
- ALWAYS charge fully (to 4.2V) before first use.
- ALWAYS charge in or on a fire-proof surface.
- ALWAYS matched in brand, model and age when using a multiple battery device.
- ALWAYS discharge and recharge batteries within the same grouping / set when using a multiple battery device.
- ALWAYS monitor when charging and keep charger in a place which is immediately visible.
- ALWAYS use a high quality Li-ion battery charger intended for this specific battery.
- ALWAYS check current limits in the manufacturer's specification and never exceed them.
- ALWAYS use with a properly matched device which is intended for this specific battery.
- ALWAYS use with a device and charger which has proper protection circuitry and UL certification.
- ALWAYS recycle at a facility specializing in Li-ion batteries.
- ALWAYS KEEP AWAY from metal objects to prevent short circuiting.
- ALWAYS KEEP AWAY from children and animals.
PURCHASE AND USE OF THIS PRODUCT IS AT YOUR OWN RISK
Rebuildable Atomizers and Advanced Mods are for advanced users!
If you are inexperienced but interested in rebuildables, there is a plethora of information
on the internet about proper use and precautions. You are strongly urged to fully educate
yourself on the art of rebuildables before attempting to try it for yourself.
All Rebuildable Atomizers, Advanced Mods, and unprotected batteries are sold AS-IS,
and Blackhat does not assume any responsibility for accidents associated with their
use or handling.