The Eleaf iPower is powered by a long lasting 5000mAh built-in battery which is designed to last all day. The maximum output of this device can be reached up to 80 watts. The Variable Temperature Control system offers support for Nickel (Ni), Titanium (Ti), and Stainless Steel 316 (SS316) coils.
The Eleaf iPower also features Bypass, Smart and Temperature Coefficient of Resistance (TCR) modes. The Eleaf iPower features a dual circuit protection which applies over-charging, over-current, and over-discharging protections. This device may be charged and also download future firmware updates via the Micro USB Port.
- Battery Capacity: Built-in 5000mAh Battery
- Wattage Output: 1.0 - 80.00w
- Variable Temperature Control : Nickel / Titanium / Stainless Steel 316/ TCR
- Temperature Control Range: 100 - 315C / 200 - 600F
- Bypass (Direct Output Voltage) and Smart Mode
- Resistance Range: 0.05-1.5ohm for Variable Temperature Control Mode
- Resistance Range: 0.1-3.5ohm for Variable Wattage and Bypass Mode
- OLED Display Screen
- Micro USB Charging Port
- Upgradeable Firmware
- Dual Circuit/Over-charging Protection
Rebuildable Atomizers and Advanced Mods are for advanced users!
If you are inexperienced but interested in rebuildables, there is a plethora of information
on the internet about proper use and precautions. You are strongly urged to fully educate
yourself on the art of rebuildables before attempting to try it for yourself.
All Rebuildable Atomizers, Advanced Mods, and unprotected batteries are sold AS-IS,
and Blackhat does not assume any responsibility for accidents associated with their
use or handling.