Davide BDC Pyrex Clearomizer
The T3S and Evod BCC's came into my life and swiftly turned it upside down. Alas, they were plastic clearomizers. I embraced the bottom filling and coil replacement of the T3S and Evod, but it was the dastardly plastic tank that left me in distress. The T3S couldn't handle some of my favorite citrus based E-liquids. The other small downside was not being able to change the drip tip. While it might not be the most important factor for some vape enthusiasts, I really do enjoy the option to customize my set up from top to bottom.
There had to be a clearomizer that could ease my vape tank woes. Then right before I reached out to flip on the the Vapeman signal, the Davide BDC Pyrex Clearomizer emerged, ready to save the day!
Was the Davide BDC ready to withstand my lemony lemonades, villainous citruses, or the most sinful cinnamon e-liquids? BAM! ZAP! POW! With it's 4ml Pyrex tank it courageously withstood them all. Not a single crack, leak, or clouding of the tank. My fears of damaging another tank are now faded in plumes of tasty vapor.
Plumes and plumes, indeed. The air flow and vapor production on both the Davide BDC 4ml (510threaded) and Davide Mini 2ml (eGo threaded) are, in my opinion, a step above any clearomizer I've tried. They both fit seamlessly on my eGo magnetic battery and APV without interrupting the airflow. Looking in the base of the tank I can see what looks to be an aerator? My Davide BDC hasn't flooded, gurgled, or leaked. Looks like that aerator is doing its job controlling the amount of E-liquid reaching the Bottom Dual Coil in the 4ml tank. Yes, you read that correctly, BOTTOM DUAL COIL! Enhanced flavor and vapor production? YES, PLEASE!
Final test of the Davide BDC; Can I use my oh so fancy Air-Flow Control drip tip (or any of my other fun 510 drip tips)? Color me excited, this tank does have the option to interchange 510 style drip tips! The replacement Pyrex comes in a few colors too. Changing the glass took only a few moments longer than it takes to change the core. My drip tips are finally getting some use instead of gathering layers of dust in the vape cave.
One last thing to share before I vape off into the sunset with my tank hero. The BDC's have the same replacement process as the T3S and EVOD BCC. Twist out the old core and twist in a new one. Did I mention the Davide BDC has the option to use the standard single coils from the T3S and EVOD BCC? Removing the adapter and bottom dual coil leaves the option to use the single coil cores used in the previous version of the Davide Clearomizer. This is a relief since I'm well stocked up on cores for my GCB, T3S, and Evod tanks, they won't be going unused.
I certainly got a lot more bang for my buck with this pyrex tank. Needless to say, the Davide BDC has quickly become a staple in my daily vape set up.
Until next time my fellow vapers, Keep Calm and Vape On.
I know, I know... .there are several Bottom Coil Clearomizer's out there on the market, how did the Smok GBC and EBC stop me in my tracks? It was their bold colors choices and seamless pinup like curves. These BCC's have seriously left me in awe. So much so that I'm quite willing to over look the one downside I found with this tank; no option to change the drip tip. Even without that option these tanks are a fantastic find.
Smok has thoughtfully combined the functionality of BCC's (Bottom Coil Clearomizers) and modern aesthetics that other tanks have been slightly lacking. One continuous flowing tank without measuring lines, just rich bold jewel tone color. I didn't think I would see tank colors quite like this. So I gladly gave up those measuring marks and protective metal sleeves for a much needed pop of color. The thought of plastic on metal made me a bit nervous but the threads on the Smok GBC have held up pretty well thru numerous fills and coil changes. They've gracefully survived several clumsy drops to the pavement while I've fumbled for my keys as well.
The Smok GBC is a roomy 4 ml (510 connection) for those of you looking to fill less frequently and The Smok EBC is a slim 1.5 ml (eGo threaded connection). The GBC fits well with a flared beauty ring on my eGo style battery. Although the Smok GBC is a little slimmer than the base of my APV it still sits quite flush giving me a good constant vape. The Smok EBC worked on both devices giving air flow that is on par with the Evod and T3S. Being able to use the same cores as the EVOD and T3S is certainly a plus.
I didn’t need to call out the goons to collect any debts for me, these sleek beauties have a smaller price tag than the Evod and T3S! I couldn't help but get one of each color.
Until next time my fellow vapers, Keep Calm and Vape on!
- We have seen a fair influx of Jacksonville Vape Shops pop up over the last year. There had been some options prior, such as the mall kiosks and tobacco shops, but they were and are selling low quality and over priced ecigs and accessories, and not offering any help or guidance to their customers.
- The Kanger T3S clearomizer is quite possibly one of the best clearomizers I've had the pleasure of using. The 3mL capacity means that I rarely have to refill it during the day, even during my heaviest vaping times (at the bar, don't judge me!). Just like the Rolling Stones' song, "She comes in colors everywhere...she's a rainbow".<a href=""> Read More...
- We, as part of the vapor culture over 800,000 strong in the U.S. alone, have to recognize our power. We’ve turned our backs on big tobacco and are looking towards a tastier, more convenient, and tobacco free future. There’s a lot of speculation and debate over the e-cig, and the last thing we need is the equivalent of 800,000 movie theater talkers in the electronic community.<a href=""> Read More...
- With less than a year of vaping under my belt, I'm still not entirely used to the looks I get while puffing on my e-cig when I'm out and about. And to be honest, when I had the standard eGo batteries it wasn't as much of a "thing", but now that I have my Sigelei Mod, I get many more peculiar looks. The list of things people have asked me it was is ridiculous. Read More...
- The Blackhat Electronic Cigarettes offer something more that other e-cigarette manufacturers aren’t able to, and that is a high quality product at incredibly low prices. The Blackhat line of e-cigarettes is simple. Our philosophy is to find a product that works and perfect it. Read More...